About

My Name is Vivek Rohilla, I'm living in New Delhi. Shayari is my Hobby, My all Shayari are dedicated to someone very special to me. Here you find many types of Shayari like Love Shayari, Miss you Shayari, Dard Shayari, Funny Sms and many more.
If you want to share your shayari, just send me on comment.

e martë, 5 qershor 2007

Miss You

When you left me, not much has changed in my life.
I still watch the clock sametime,
but I felt your fragrance in my breath, your warmth,
your feeling & then I MISS YOU!!!!!

Life without you like a rose without thorns,
The Univers without the beauty of stars and moon,
A man without heart. I Miss you so much.

I love you, I love you very much,
When I close my eyes, I can see you,
When I open my eyes, I want to see you,
When you're not around, I feel you,
Every single second I miss you.

Nuk ka komente: